- RT @WEXP_RADIO: The 15th Person to Retweet this wins a FREE pair of #EvilDead tickets to use at your leisure. 1 month ago
- Bring on adu I guess. Need a spark or something 8 months ago
- Quote of the night so far "Duka your family is here and they are mine" #doop #crew 8 months ago
- Enjoying this #elclassico just making tonights game better! 8 months ago
- Excited for tonight. The union walking away with 3pts 8 months ago
Brek Shea: Finding His Place
January 20, 2011Posted by on
First I would have to say Brek Shea is a solid player for FC Dallas and I fully expect to see him starting at left mid on Saturday. He’s young and has lots of potential, he was just two years ago a favorite of Man U’s head of scouting.
The guy’s got lots of on-field potential and I can’t wait to see it play out. Of course upon seeing things such as a few of his recent hair styles including the Mohawk, Jewfro and Cornrows pictured below, along with the Samurai ponytail he brought to U-17 training camp before being forced to cut it off and the unwashed for weeks hair he was accused of at the January Camp I’ve decided I really like him off the field. He seems like a genuinely fun guy, and I hope he succeeds even more.
One game of cornrows for FC Dallas
Somehow the most surprising look from Shea
The mohawk Shea had when drafted
Most importantly he’s a very promising player. Brek came up through Texas A&M and was drafted by FC Dallas in 2008. He caught on as a general utility player moving all across the field. He has had a few injuries that have given him a lot of trouble over the years, He had seasoning surgery in 2008 and again in 2009 but those injuries have stopped, at least for now, and Brek has been selected to join the January Camp where he was included in a short video centering around him and Dax McCarty. He owns one cap previously as a member of the team facing Columbia at PPL park recently where he got the start and was eventually replaced by Clint Dempsey. Over the next couple years we’ll probably see the exact opposite, Shea replacing Dempsey on the left as this team looks towards the future.