- Our first installment of Half Baked Transfers features how the world would be if Ashley Cole joined the Union broadstreethooligans.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/hal… 6 hours ago
- @AndyPace_SoB where did you see this? So they will hand out like 5 fedoras 15 hours ago
- do not forget Pablo used to have dreads, and played the guitar with clint dempsey rapping on ESPN's first take. 15 hours ago
- Pablo Mastroeni leaves Colorado. That is just crazy, did not think he was allowed to leave 15 hours ago
- First installment of our Half Baked Transfer Idea series : Ashley Cole to the Union wp.me/p1ihaQ-DS 16 hours ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
April 16, 2012Posted by on
Morrosini, Muamba, Garcia, Jarque. Maybe I haven’t been following the game long enough. Maybe I’m too young to remember that this isn’t really that bad. The number of professional soccer players in the world means that a few are bound to have devastating injuries such as cardiac arrest. I just don’t remember it being such a big issue 5 years ago. I just don’t understand it. Has this always been an issue? I want to say it only has to do with the increased number of leagues and countries offering the game at a top level around the world but all of these examples are from Europe. Are they being pushed too hard at the top? Should Europe consider a shorter schedule rather than us considering a longer one? What is going on here?