- Anyone else still mad about last nights game 2 months ago
- @PhillyPhanSam Happy Birthday 3 months ago
- Zac looked horrible so did the defense and 3 months ago
- almost jack almost jack just keep shootin 3 months ago
- Happy Doop Day! Almost 12 hours till game time 3 months ago
RIP Piermario Morosini
April 16, 2012Posted by on
Morrosini, Muamba, Garcia, Jarque. Maybe I haven’t been following the game long enough. Maybe I’m too young to remember that this isn’t really that bad. The number of professional soccer players in the world means that a few are bound to have devastating injuries such as cardiac arrest. I just don’t remember it being such a big issue 5 years ago. I just don’t understand it. Has this always been an issue? I want to say it only has to do with the increased number of leagues and countries offering the game at a top level around the world but all of these examples are from Europe. Are they being pushed too hard at the top? Should Europe consider a shorter schedule rather than us considering a longer one? What is going on here?