- RT @WEXP_RADIO: The 15th Person to Retweet this wins a FREE pair of #EvilDead tickets to use at your leisure. 1 month ago
- Bring on adu I guess. Need a spark or something 8 months ago
- Quote of the night so far "Duka your family is here and they are mine" #doop #crew 8 months ago
- Enjoying this #elclassico just making tonights game better! 8 months ago
- Excited for tonight. The union walking away with 3pts 8 months ago
Red Bull Giving Out Caps, Not Cups
July 18, 2012Posted by on
Apparently even for a rivalry game where the Sons of Ben are buying busloads of tickets, Red Bull still has big promotions. According to their website and mailing list, the first 5,000 fans 16 and under will receive free flat-brim Red Bull hats. Again caps, not cups. If you do bring kids they’ll be able to shoot on the Red Bull net after the game, like everyone else*.
The Son’s of Ben bus-trip closed Monday, but there may or may not still be seats available in the section. If not I’m sure all kinds of seats are still available for the rest of the stadium saturday. Bring your kids and whoever else you want, I’d assume that half of their fans left RBA for Hofstra already, so there will definitely be room.
Saturday July 21, 2:30 at Red Bull Arena in Harrison, New Jersey.
*Ryan Meara is tied for third in MLS in shots against.